If you have a kid, you're guaranteed at some point to screw up doing the parenting thing. BuzzFeed put together a list of the rookie mistakes parents make…here's just a few of them:
- Buying too many newborn diapers
- Using those diapers that are too small on your baby anyway
- Clipping the tip of your baby's finger when trying to cut their nails
- Letting your baby play with your phone without locking it
- Laying your baby down on the bed for just a moment.
- Letting your toddler push the shopping cart
- Buying a designer diaper bag
- Poking your sleeping baby to make sure they're still breathing
- Forgetting to pack a change of baby clothes
- Holding your baby in the air over your head after a feeding
- Staying up late for no good reason after you've put your baby down for the night
For BuzzFeed's full list and commentary, click here.