TV News Reporter Accidentally Eats Cat Vomit Off Studio Floor
This has to be one of the grossest things we’ve ever seen a TV news anchor do. On Wednesday morning, Scot Haney, weatherman for Hartford’s CBS affiliate WFSB, scooped up a handful of food-like crumbs from the studio floor and immediately ate it on-the-air. What possessed him to do that in the first place? Well, he thought they were leftover Grape Nuts.
READ MORE: http://www.mediaite.com/tv/wtf-tv-news-reporter-accidentally-eats-cat-vomit-off-studio-floor/