Check out the 10 things you should never, ever say to a single girl.
1. Are you sure you're looking in the right places? Hmm, well it is possible there was a typo in my Single Man Map that I was given.
2. If you just put yourself out there ... Ah yes, thank you for the most vague piece of advice. I will make sure to start putting myself out there, whatever that means, and get back to you with my results.
3. How are you still single? I know this one is supposed to be a compliment (my current boyfriend actually asked me this on our first date). However, it just makes us start to dig a little deeper into why we may be single and, uh, you don't want to open that can of worms.
4. Guys are probably too intimidated to talk to you. Good point, I'll take off my single man shield before going out from now on.
5. You could have any guy you want. I know, RIGHT? I'm sooooo awesome. Can somebody please page Bradley Cooper for me?
6. Don't worry, he's out there. OH HAPPY DAY! I thought I was doomed for all eternity.
7. It's going to be all couples -- are you sure you want to come? It's crazy, I know, but even though I'm single, I'm still pretty sure I can co-exist with other humans regardless of their marital status.
8. You're being a little picky. And you're being a little annoying.
9. I'd give anything to have my single years back. Cry me a diamond ring river.
10. It'll happen when you least expect it. Well, what if I'm not expecting it right now? Will it happen? How about NOW?
Read More: http://thestir.cafemom.com/love_sex/158015/10_things_never_to_say