1. Toss your razor and opt for laser hair removal: These days shaving is optional. For silky smooth skin without the razor bumps, laser hair removal such as Soprano XL is a great option that will keep you hair-free for your night out.
2. Embrace self-tanning: Men should embrace self-tanning, especially gradual self-tanners. According to the Skin Cancer Foundation there is a 5.1per cent increase in the incidence of skin cancer in men over the age of 65. Nurse Jamie says: 'Dudes- protect yourself! Daily SPF is essential to your daily skincare regime.'
3. Exfoliate: Exfoliating cleansers and masks help to boost cell turnover. 'Push Fido to the side, exfoliating is your new best friend,' Nurse Jamie explains.
4. No more double chins: Non-invasive fat removal for men - the two most requested areas are the double chin and love handles. This procedure is pain-free with no down time.
5. Don’t neglect the brows: Nurse Jamie says that men need to maintain their brows as much as women do and it's important for them to get a shape that compliments their face.
6. Male Laser Lift: 'Tighten the tackle' with our Pixel Perfect laser. Remove discoloration from ingrown hairs, skin tags, overall general improvement of tone and texture in the area.