It's too soon for Lady Gaga, Katy Perry and Bruno Mars to be in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, but that doesn't mean they can't be in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame + Museum in Cleveland.
The shrine has just opened a new exhibit dedicated to contemporary artists, with displays that include:
- the Nasir Mazhar outfit that Gaga wore in her video for "Bad Romance"
- Mars' Dolce and Gabbana tuxedo from his 2012 Grammy Awards ceremony performance of "Runaway Baby"
- the Blonds-designed dress Perry wore during her 2011 California Dreams Tour
- the outfit Rihanna sported in the video for "Rude Boy"
- a collection of clothing the Fall Out Boy members wore in their "Young Blood Chronicles" video series
- an amplifier, hat and tip jar the Black Keys' Dan Auerbach used while busking in his home town of Akron, Ohio.
More information about it and other exhibits can be found at www.rockhall.com.