With just one month until the return of ABC’s reality juggernaut “The Bachelor,” the network has identified the 27 lucky ladies competing for the love of Juan Pablo Galavis.
According to the official press release, the new season’s contestants include an NBA dancer-turned single mom, a world-class opera singer, a dog lover and even one who shows up seven months pregnant.
By the end of the first rose ceremony, only 18 women will remain in the running for Juan Pablo’s heart.
- Alexis, 24, Communications Director, Tampa, FL
- Alli, 26, nanny, Chicago, IL
- Amy J., 31, massage therapist, Los Angeles, CA
- Amy L., 27, local news reporter, Orlando, FL
- Andi, 26, federal prosecutor, Atlanta, GA
- Ashley, 25, grade school teacher, Dallas, TX
- Cassandra, 21, former NBA dancer, Rochester Hills, MI
- Chantel, 27, account manager, San Diego, CA
- Chelsie, 24, science educator, Columbus, OH
- Christine, 23, police support specialist, Miami, FL
- Christy, 24, marketing manager, Chicago, IL
- Clare, 32, hairstylist, Sacramento, CA
- Danielle, 25, psychiatric nurse, St. Louis, MO
- Elise, 27, first grade teacher, Forty Fort, PA
- Kat, 29, medical sales rep, Scottsdale, AZ
- Kelly, 27, dog lover, Atlanta, GA
- Kylie, 23, interior designer, Rockford, IL
- Lacy, 25, nursing home owner, La Jolla, CA
- Lauren H., 25, mineral coordinator, Oklahoma City, OK
- Lauren S., 26, music composer, Austin, TX
- Lucy, 24, free spirit, Santa Barbara, CA
- Maggie, 24, personal banker, North Augusta, SC
- Nikki, 26, pediatric nurse, Kansas City, MO
- Renee, 32, real estate agent, Sarasota, FL
- Sharleen, 29, opera singer, Heidelberg, Germany
- Valerie, 26, personal trainer, Sutter, CA
- Victoria, 24, legal assistant, Boca Raton, FL
The two-night “Bachelor” premiere begins with an hour-long “Countdown to Juan Pablo” on Sunday, January 5 before the two-hour premiere the following day.
What do you think of this season’s crop of contestants? Get more scoop on the women over at the official “Bachelor” page and sound off in the comments section below!