There is no purchase necessary to win any of the prizes awarded by Bob & Sheri. Void where prohibited by law. Odds of winning are based on the number of eligible entries received. Contestants must be 18 years of age or older to participate and reside in North or South Carolina.
- Contestants are eligible to win only once during a 30 day period.
- Prizes have no cash value, are non-transferable, and substitute prizes are not available.
- All Federal, State, and local laws apply. Winners are liable for any federal, state and local taxes. Prizes are non-exchangeable, non-transferable and non-redeemable for cash. Winners will need to provide identification to claim any prize.
- Unless otherwise stated, all prizes awarded by Bob & Sheri must be picked up at Bob & Sheri during regular business hours. Prizes not claimed within 30 days of winning become the property of Bob & Sheri. If prize is mailed to winner, Bob & Sheri is not responsible for it being lost or misdirected and there will be no substitution of any other prize.
- By calling, or otherwise entering a contest, it is agreed that your name, likeness, recorded voice and/or photograph may be used by Bob & Sheri for promotional purposes for a period not to exceed one year. The winner waives claim of royalty and right of enumeration for such use.
- Employees of Bob & Sheri, Greater Media Company, Greater Media of North Carolina, and it's sponsors, agencies; employees of other Charlotte Media Broadcast companies or outlets, and their immediate families are ineligible to win.
- Employees of Bob & Sheri and it's sponsors are not responsible for late, lost, damaged, incomplete, misdirected, illegible or mutilated entries. Bob & Sheri are not responsible for any changes or cancellation to a ticketed event for which passes or tickets have been awarded. No substitute prize will be offered.
- Winners must sign an affidavit of eligibility, and agree to its terms without additional compensation, in order to claim prize.
- The management of Bob & Sheri reserves the right to discontinue, change or add to a contest without a period of notice.
- The management of Bob & Sheri reserves the right to clarify or interpret these rules at any time during a contest period without notice. All disputes concerning these rules will be decided by Bob & Sheri management- and that decision shall be final
- Listeners may obtain a copy of these rules or any other contest rules at Bob & Sheri during regular business hours (9:00am - 5:00pm, Monday thru Friday). Or send a self-addressed stamped envelope to One Julian Place, Charlotte, NC 28208 - Attention Bob & Sheri General Contest Rules.
Text-Specific Contest Rules
If there is any dispute about the identity of an entrant, the registered user of the text message account on the date of entry will be the recognized entrant. All participants acknowledge that messages are distributed by third-party mobile network providers and Station cannot control certain factors relating to message delivery. Participants acknowledge that, depending on the recipient’s mobile provider service, it may not be possible to transmit the message to the recipient successfully. Station assumes no responsibility for, and does not guarantee in any way, the availability or performance of any mobile, text or data service, including liability for transmission delays or message failures.
Station does not charge a fee for text entries. It is each entrant’s responsibility to check with their individual carrier and mobile/data plan, as other charges may apply. PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT TEXTS TO THE STATION MAY RESULT IN ONE OR MORE AUTOMATIC BOUNCE BACK MESSAGES, FOR WHICH PARTICIPANTS MAY INCUR A FEE FROM THEIR PROVIDER. Station assumes no responsibility for charges incurred for text- messaging, including (without limitation) charges resulting from any bounce back messages or contest notices from the Station.
For texting contests in which entrants are asked to text specific information to a designated telephone line at a particular time or times (as announced by Station): At the time that texts are solicited, the criteria for winning will be announced (for example, first text message received with the correct answer). Only those text messages sent to the specific phone number provided, at the time texting is solicited, will be eligible to win. Texting to the main Station phone number or any other phone number are not eligible. Winners will be selected in accordance with the criteria announced when text messages are solicited.