HuffPo has compiled a convenient checklist of common phrases to avoid when in the company of women
- Can't you see that you're just torturing yourself for no reason?
- Who taught you how to parallel park?
- If you think it's worth it then I guess it must be worth it.
- Don't make such a big deal about everything.
- How could you NOT think that was absolutely hilarious? It was, hands-down, the funniest thing I've seen in my whole life. You have no sense of humor. Seriously.
- You already know how I feel about you. Why do you keep asking?
- I'll get to it when I get to it.
- It's not a competition.
- Calm down.
- Next time, try buying shoes that fit.
- You look fine. It's not like you're the center of attention anyhow.
- I think a "real feminist" wouldn't act the way you're acting.
- Get over it.
- Maybe that's what you heard, but it's not what I said.
- Whoa, you're so sensitive.
Photo Credit: TheAlieness GiselaGiardino²³ via Compfight cc